PACT® extended aeration process offers certain benefits that can be combined with conventional processes to obtain a high quality effluent. Extended aeration agitates all incoming waste in the sludge from a single classifier. The combined sludge starts with a higher concentration of inert solids than typical secondary sludge and the longer mixing time required for digestion of primary solids in addition to dissolved organics produces aged sludge requiring greater mixing energy input per unit of waste oxidised. Sludge may be periodically removed by septic tank pumping trucks as sludge volume approaches storage capacity.
PACT® EXTENDED AERATION ADVANTAGES:
- Extended Aeration process proves reliable under sufficient supervision.
- The end result effluent is of a higher quality than many other processes.
- Extended aeration processes are often better at handling organic loading and flow fluctuations, as there is a greater detention time for the nutrients to be assimilated by microbes.
- Extended aeration systems have a relatively low sludge yield due to long sludge ages, can be designed to provide nitrification.
PACT® EXTENDED AERATION APPLICATIONS:
- Tourist facilities
SAFF (THE SUBMERGED AEROBIC FIXED FILM)
PACT® Submerged Aerobic Fixed Film (SAFF) process uses support media to retain an active biomass to reduce the in-fluent BOD Levels. Tubular diffusers are used with the SAFF media giving a good air dispersal and low level of blockage due to growth of biological film. SAFF reactor is a type of aerobic attached growth treatment process. Small foot print area, stable process, lesser sludge production and modular installations are the key features of SAFF process. Essentially SAFF system is a hybrid reactor where attached growth and suspended growth activity takes place simultaneously.
PACT® SAFF ADVANTAGES:
- Can be designed to any size to deal with larger flow and loads. Modular design allows easy installation.
- The tank does not need to be drained for access to the diffusers or media.
- SAFF system takes higher shock loads without reducing the plant performance because of large quantity of Bio mass
- Available inside the reactor.
- SAFF supports low sludge generation, low Odour and low visual impact.
- Modular expandability & simple maintenance
PACT® SAFF APPLICATIONS:
- Commercial Complex
- Residential Colonies
PACT® Demineralization is the process of removing mineral salts from water by using the ion exchange process. Demineralised water...
REVERSE OSMOSIS DESALINATION SYSTEM
PACT® principals are among the pioneers in the water desalination industry. Since the early 70s PACT® principals have designed...
ULTRA FILTRATION (UF)
PACT® Ultra Filtration (UF) involves pressure-driven separation of materials from a feed solution. Ultra filtration membrane productivity is high, while...
PACT® Multimedia Filter is used to reduce the level of suspended solids in incoming feed water. Suspended solids consists...
Water intake at the treatment plant can come from a number of different sources. Surface waters come from rivers,...
GREY WATER TREATMENT
Grey water is defined as waste water, collected separately from sewage flow that originates from clothes washer, bathtub, shower...
PACT® extended aeration process offers certain benefits that can be combined with conventional processes to obtain a high quality...
Normal biological water treatment is done traditionally by suspended growth mode (e.g. activated sludge and extended aeration process) or...
COMPACT is state o-of-the-art pre-engineered sewage treatment system utilising PACT’s biological treatment expertise with TORAY’s submerged remembrance technology, it...
SEQUENCING BATCH REACTOR (SBR)
PACT® Sequencing Batch Reactor is a modification of activated sludge process which has been successfully used to treat municipal...
INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER TREATMENT
PACT® Industrial wastewater treatment – the mechanisms and processes used to treat wastewater that is produced as a by-product...
DISSOLVED AIR FLOATATION SYSTEM (DAF)
Dissolved air floatation (DAF) systems are commonly applied to remove suspended solids, fats, oils and associated BOD and COD...
GAS ENERGY MIXING SYSTEM (GEM)
PACT’s innovative flocculation and flotation unit is a unique approach and replacement to traditional DAF treatment systems. The GEM unit...
DEWATERING PACKAGE & BELT FILTER PRESS
PACT® Dewatering is the simplest definition of the removal of water. This process is used in many industries but...