REVERSE OSMOSIS DESALINATION SYSTEM
PACT® principals are among the pioneers in the water desalination industry. Since the early 70s PACT® principals have designed and built scores of water desalination plants both for industrial and municipal applications. Among the various desalination processes such as MSF, VC, MED (thermal processes) and Reverse Osmosis, the latter is the desalination process where PACT® has made its mark among the leaders in the field.
PACT® desalination plants treat brackish and high brackish well-water sources as well as seawater sources ranging from 30,000-45,000 mg/l TDS. Standard capacities manufactured by PACT® cover few cubic meters per day up to 1000 m 3 /day. Custom-built systems up to the tens of thousands of m 3 /day are designed in-house and built to the most stringent specifications. Making use of high grade SS alloys for protection against aggressive marine environment as well as state-of-the-art energy recovery equipment for the most efficient use of energy (energy is the single most expensive item in cost of water desalination).
PACT® WATER DESALINATION STANDARD SYSTEMS
- Comprise of the following main components
- Antiscalant metering system
- 5 micron cartridge filter
- High pressure pump
- Pressure vessels for housing membrane elements
- Spiral-wound TFC seawater membrane elements
- Interconnecting Duplex SS high pressure piping and PVC low pressure piping
- In-line instrumentation for flow (permeate and reject), pressure (feed, permeate, reject), temperature (feed), conductivity (permeate) and pH (feed)
- Motorised inlet and reject valves (auto-flush system)
- System manual control valves and sample cock-valves
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Motor control panel
- Mild steel marine coated skid holding above components
PACT® WATER DESALINATION OPTIONAL EXTRAS FOR STANDARD SYSTEMS
- Disinfectant metering system
- Coagulant metering system
- Multi-media filter
- Activated carbon filter
- Filter backwash pumps
- Sodium bisulphate metering system
- Energy recovery equipment
- Alkali metering system (post-treatment)
PACT® BUILT RO SYSTEM in addition to aforementioned RO components, PACT® custom-designed and built systems may also include one or more of the following:
- Design and supply of water intake equipment for open and beach-well intakes (screens, pumps, etc.).
- Custom designed and built energy recovery systems
- Medium and low voltage switch gear
- Software for optimising efficiency and controlling unit cost of water.
- Desk/laptop computer monitoring, recording, interface and control package complete with PACT® proprietary software.
- Water storage tanks and pressurisation system
PACT® Demineralization is the process of removing mineral salts from water by using the ion exchange process. Demineralised water...
REVERSE OSMOSIS DESALINATION SYSTEM
PACT® principals are among the pioneers in the water desalination industry. Since the early 70s PACT® principals have designed...
ULTRA FILTRATION (UF)
PACT® Ultra Filtration (UF) involves pressure-driven separation of materials from a feed solution. Ultra filtration membrane productivity is high, while...
PACT® Multimedia Filter is used to reduce the level of suspended solids in incoming feed water. Suspended solids consists...
Water intake at the treatment plant can come from a number of different sources. Surface waters come from rivers,...
GREY WATER TREATMENT
Grey water is defined as waste water, collected separately from sewage flow that originates from clothes washer, bathtub, shower...
PACT® extended aeration process offers certain benefits that can be combined with conventional processes to obtain a high quality...
Normal biological water treatment is done traditionally by suspended growth mode (e.g. activated sludge and extended aeration process) or...
COMPACT is state o-of-the-art pre-engineered sewage treatment system utilising PACT’s biological treatment expertise with TORAY’s submerged remembrance technology, it...
SEQUENCING BATCH REACTOR (SBR)
PACT® Sequencing Batch Reactor is a modification of activated sludge process which has been successfully used to treat municipal...
INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER TREATMENT
PACT® Industrial wastewater treatment – the mechanisms and processes used to treat wastewater that is produced as a by-product...
DISSOLVED AIR FLOATATION SYSTEM (DAF)
Dissolved air floatation (DAF) systems are commonly applied to remove suspended solids, fats, oils and associated BOD and COD...
GAS ENERGY MIXING SYSTEM (GEM)
PACT’s innovative flocculation and flotation unit is a unique approach and replacement to traditional DAF treatment systems. The GEM unit...
DEWATERING PACKAGE & BELT FILTER PRESS
PACT® Dewatering is the simplest definition of the removal of water. This process is used in many industries but...